Monday, February 11, 2008

My Wife Is A Better Woman Than I Am


Any doubts I may have had about electing a woman for President were either alleviated...or aggravated...by what happened on New Year's Day. In New England. At something like 10 a.m. my wife and two other ladies went for a quick dip. In the Atlantic ocean. I and the other husbands stood by, bundled up, and photographed them. To my eyes, the waves looked a bit sluggish as if they were on the verge of freezing their white tips, but the women went in anyway. I might have marked that off as just feminine highjinks, but since then, my wife has taken to following her hot shower with a cold one. I tried it, once, and shrieked.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next year my swimming trunks will be available and I will, I think, take the plunge!
-ObiDonWan