Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Blogger(s) Call For Immediate..."

Today, in the NYTimes email that I receive that lists stories, was one that said two bloggers had called for "immediate withdrawal" from Iraq. 
This makes me suspicious because that's the same stance taken by the editorial writers (and, apparently, most of the columnists, etc.) at the Times.
So I wondered, if I post an opposite opinion, will that attract the Times' attention and will they feature me?
So this is an experiment. I call for the armed forces of the United States to remain in Iraq until the mission is truly accomplished: that a free and stable Iraq is able to govern itself. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I never would have guessed this would be YOUR stance.

ObiDonWan said...

i took that stance as a test, like I said. And frankly I'm tired of all the people who have no sense of cause & effect calling for an "immediate withdrawal", which is absolute nonsense.